The Handbook Digital version
THE HANDBOOK EBOOK
You will Receive
Ebook 48 pages - Digital file for instant download, no items will be shipped.
You will receive three downloadable options:
- EBOOK Mobi (for viewing on a kindle)
- EBOOK EPub (for viewing on any EBook reader).
- PDF (for viewing on Adobe Reader).
This new edition has undergone a complete makeover. Diagrams have been re-drawn for clarity, improved professional graphic layout, updated instructions and new information including:
- Additional information on long & short stitch
- Updated stitch diagrams, photos and techniques.
- Using Iron on transfers
- Printing on fabric with freezer paper
- Updates on embroidery materials
- Additional solutions, tips and hints.
This is an essential reference book to accompany all my patterns. It includes all the up to date information that I have gathered over the years and provides practical solutions to many of the challenges that confront us with our embroidery
A copy of this handbook is recommended for stitching my projects. The book is a supplement and not intended to replace any of my published books that may include great detail on specific subjects.
Please email me for a PDF. This is provided as an optional courtesy to those who have purchased a copy of the previous handbook. It includes relevant updates, but it is not possible to include the numerous revisions provided in the new handbook.