The Handbook Printed version
THE HANDBOOK PRINTED VERSION
You will receive:
A Printed copy of the Handbook
- Dimensions: 21,5cm wide x 28cm long (8 x 11 inches)
- Saddle stitched binding: 48 pages
- Published: Trish Burr June 2018
This is a light, lay flat magazine style book that can be folded over for easy reference. The new format is printed on high quality Titan Matt paper that will prevent damage en-route.
The Handbook provides information for Needlepainting, Whitework & Surface Embroidery in one complete volume.
- Additional information on long & short stitch
- Updated stitch diagrams, photos and techniques.
- Using Iron on transfers
- Printing on fabric with freezer paper
- Updates on embroidery materials
- Additional solutions, tips and hints.
This is an essential reference book to accompany all my patterns. It includes all the up to date information on my experience with embroidery over the years and provides practical solutions to many of the challenges that confront us with our stitching.
A copy of this handbook is recommended for stitching my projects. The book is a supplement and not intended to replace any of my published books that may include great detail on specific subjects.