YOUR FILE DOWNLOAD WILL LOOKS LIKE THIS
TO OPEN IN IBOOKS:
- You will need an EReader app like IBOOKS (or any other EReader App) on your device.
- To open EPub on your ipad/tablet click on the download link. It will open to a new window.
- Click on Open in IBooks or click on the arrow top right and click on Copy to IBooks.
TO OPEN IN KINDLE
Click on the Kindle link. It will open in a window like this.
Click on the arrow top right - click on send to kindle. Follow instructions to send to your Kindle it will be sent to your Kindle Library where you can open it.
TROUBLE OPENING IN KINDLE - try this.
Apparently this sometimes happens on Apple devices - but you may need to save it to Dropbox first. You will see a download box like this - follow the steps below:
- Create a Dropbox account (don’t worry, it’s free).
- Install the Kindle app & Dropbox app onto your iPad (if they aren’t on it already - they are both free). Ensure you are signed in to Dropbox.
- On the download, click Save to Dropbox.
- Open Dropbox App and locate file under Recents. Click SAVE
- On top right of screen are 3 little rings ooo. Click on these and choose EXPORT. Then choose OPEN IN.
6. Click on IMPORT WITH KINDLE
TO SAVE AS PDF
Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download for free here.