We use Paypal payments on this site. PayPal is an international payment gateway and is secure. We cannot accept other payment options at present.
I don't have a Paypal Account
You do not need to have an account with Paypal to use it, you can sign in as a guest and use your Credit/debit card to make payment.
It is free to sign up with Paypal.
Why is my Paypal payment being declined?
It's possible that your payment has been stopped by Paypal's internal security system.
To provide a safe online payment service Paypal's internal security system reviews every payment before it's approved. Occasionally, Paypal must stop a payment. This is similar to the way most banks and credit card companies work. When a payment is stopped, it's not a reflection of you or your account activities, but rather they have noticed a pattern associated with higher-than-normal risk.
Here are some things you can do to help improve the chances of successful payments on Paypal:
- Confirm your bank
- Confirm your card
- Send the payment using money in your Paypal Balance, rather than using a bank or card.
- Switch the payment method. If you tried making the payment with your bank, try again with your card, or vice versa.
- If this does not solve the problem contact your provider and ask them to send you a manual Paypal Invoice.
South Africa Payments
You can make payments with Paypal and it will be converted to SA Rand by your bank. If you do not have Paypal you can do an EFT:
How to make payment by EFT
1. Convert your total order amount in US$ to SA Rand by using this currency convertor.
2. Make payment in SA Rand using the banking details below.
3. Email proof of payment.
You will receive an order confirmation once payment has been received.
Mrs PA Burr
Account No: 1060261855
Branch Code: 106012