Beginner Kit Folk art flower
Whitework with colour, is all about using different textures, motifs and patterns to fill a design. These can vary from decorative floral to portraits, insects and wildlife.
The possibilities are endless. It is great fun and very addictive!
This is an entry level project so you do not need any previous experience in embroidery. We will start with the basics and I will guide you through the order of work step by step. In this project you will learn five stitches: Split stitch, satin stitch, French knots, laid stitch, dot stitch.
ENTRY LEVEL. Suitable for beginners.
9 x 9cm (3.5 x 3.5 in)
WHATS IN A KIT
This kit includes the highest quality embroidery materials and a generous amount of threads. The instructions are clearly printed with photographs to guide you.
You will receive:
- A piece of overlocked, premium linen
- An iron on transfer
- A full pack of sharps needles
- One skein of each colour DMC stranded cotton
- One skein of Cotton a broder thread
- Printed Stitch Guide.
- Printed Instruction booklet
You will need
- An embroidery hoop size 150 - 175cm (6 - 7 in)
- A small sharp pair of embroidery scissors