I have been receiving emails asking where the digital patterns have disappeared to in the Etsy store? For those of you who missed the previous post announcing the opening of the new digital shop here it is:
All digital patterns are now available in this store for instant download, but there is much more!
- New and past patterns available for instant download. Some of the new patterns will only be available as digital downloads such as the new Giraffe pattern.
- Ebooks – the handbook is now available as a download. It can be saved to kindle or as a PDF to read or print on your tablet or PC.
- Tutorials on needlepainting & whitework with colour
- Video tutorials
- Global stockist list for easy shopping of materials.
- Special bundles including free patterns.
- Help Centre
Iron On Embroidery Transfers
Whitework with colour book.
Good news for South Africans, the new Whitework with colour book is now available for purchase and in stock at LOOT. For overseas customers it can be purchased at Amazon or any good online bookseller.
Any questions please feel free to contact me. Meantime, wherever you are in the world, keep smiling and happy stitching!